We would like to take this opportunity to offer our congratulations on your forthcoming wedding and are very pleased that you are considering Frodsham Golf Club as a venue for your "Day to Remember".
When planning a wedding at Frodsham Golf Club, you will find the specialist team are on hand to offer expert advice with any aspect of the arrangements. What better way to start a new life as a married couple than to hold your celebration in the Frodsham Suite with its patio area overlooking the 18th Green. The suite accommodates up to 100 people for a wedding breakfast and up to 140 for an evening buffet and entertainment.
Fully Inclusive Wedding Package
All of our complete wedding packages i.e. Wedding Breakfast, Drinks Packages and Evening Buffet are inclusive of the following services:
- Red Carpet on Arrival
- Glass of Champagne for the Bride and Groom on arrival
- Duty Manager as Master of Ceremonies
- Personalised Menus Table Plans
- Floral Decorations for your Top Table
- Use of Cake Base and Knife
- Special Accommodation rates at Local Hotels
- Minimum numbers to qualify for inclusive packages daytime 80 people and evening 110 people
Extras to enhance that special day
- Balloons from £5.50 per arrangement of three
- Flower Posies from £7.50 per arrangement
- Disco from £220
- Coloured Linen from £50. Please ask to see selection.
The Golf Club will be happy to arrange any of the above on your behalf with up to six weeks notice.
To assist with finalising your arrangements for your big day please find the checklist below.
- Final number breakdowns
- Choice of reception drinks
- Wedding Breakfast Selection
- Special dietary requirements
- Wine and drink selection
- Table plan
How to Book
Booking couldn't be easier once you have agreed on a date and decided on Frodsham Golf Club. Simply send in a non-refundable deposit of £500 to secure your booking. Three weeks before your function we will meet with you to discuss menus, drinks and other details. After this meeting a proforma invoice will be raised for payment.
The Co-ordinator will meet with you up to 8 weeks prior to your function to go through the day in greater detail.
Telephone: 01928 732159
A Function Agreement should be signed and completed by both parties on receipt of deposit.